Tuesday, April 5, 2011

 




I haven't posted a blog update for a very long time... so I apologize to the one person who actually checks my blog... anyway, here are a few pictures from March. We had a Mardi Gras party where Grammy made a cajun meal, a king cake, and provided masks and beads. It was a lot of fun! I have never celebrated Mardi Gras before, so this was a new tradition for us.

The bottom 3 pictures are from our "anniversary" weekend, or couples trip, whatever you want to call it since our anniversary isn't till June. We went down to Salt Lake, got a hotel, visited a zoo, went to a comedy show, then visited my parents. We forgot to take the camera to the zoo, so we had to buy a disposable camera and have yet to develop the pictures.... got to admit, I like digital cameras! Then a picture of me in our hotel (I hardly even include pictures of me, and I don't really like these, but thought I'd put them in anyway). Then the bottom picture is me and my parents and two brothers. We got to meet my brother Ammon's girlfriend, Jackie, and we really liked her. She was a lot of fun. We highly recommend keeping her, Ammon. She took this picture for us. Then we hopped in our van and went back to Idaho. It was a short trip but provided well-needed respite from the daily grind. Wish we could do it more often!

2 comments:

  1. Well finally there is a post on your blog!!! (am I the one person who reads your blog?) I'm so glad that you put some pictures up. Those masks are way cool! That is kinda fun to celebrate mardi gras! I'm glad that you were able to go on a trip with your hubby. That is so fun! Let's not wait another 8 months before more pictures are posted, okay?? ;) Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are growing up, wow! And it looks like a super fun date you had. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete