Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bragging about our children

I mean, really, what else is a family blog for? We want all the world to see how cute and smart and adorable our kids are.

Now after that most un-humble introduction I hope you will forgive my bragging and still read my post. I wanted to put a couple of videos that I took recently. The first one is of Jimmy bowling. We took advantage of half-price bowling one afternoon and had a great time at Bowlero lanes. I even let Augie roll a few times for me (which is, of course, why I never got a strike--never mind the fact that I needed the gutter bumpers just as much as the kids). We all enjoyed it. Jimmy got a spare and I caught it on camera. In the end I beat Jimmy by 3 points.

The other video is of Abigail and her awesome Hawaiian concert. She found a lei, some maracas, and used my music stand to hold her "music" then asked us to come see her concert. The song is completely impromptu! It's so cute. Note how she sings, "I love my parents," of course my favorite part! The sound is a little off but you can get the gist of it.

Enjoy the videos. (By the way, the music stand was out because I have recently started playing violin again. After sixteen years of never playing, I am suddenly supposed to play as part of a quintet in Sacrament meeting. Yikes! So I have been practicing-- a lot.)



2 comments:

  1. Of course that is the reason for blogging! ANd, so that your extended family can see how adorable your kids are as well. I can't believe that they are so big, I remember holding Jimmy as a tiny newborn and now he is bowling! I love the song too. HOw cute! Keep braggin' on... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens! That was so CUTE! Abby is already a little performer, I bet some day she'll take the stage with her charms!

    ReplyDelete